Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
It is the aim of the journal to promote the free circulation of research and to make all our publications viewable online via the Aigne website. Aigne maintains the first right of publication before reverting the copyright back to the authors.
Publications are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work for non-commercial purposes, without modifying the original work, and with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors may enter into additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g. post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) provided that its initial publication in Aigne is acknowledged.
Any personal data you provide to us via the registration form and journal system will be processed fairly and lawfully.
It will be used for the purposes of alerting readers when new issues are published or other announcements are made by journal Editors. In the case of Authors, Reviewers and Editors, it will also be used to facilitate the submission, review and publication workflow. Author and Editor names and affiliations may be published and deposited with third-party registries as part of standard article and journal metadata.
The Data Protection Acts allows us to process your data because you have provided your explicit consent. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. As a registered user you will be able to view and modify your profile and configure notifications. If you withdraw your consent, Aigne will no longer process your personal data and will take steps to delete all reference to your data securely to the greatest extent possible.
Please read our full Data Protection Notice. Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org